Friday, August 10, 2012

ODE


Dear. Pencil

 I really didn't expect to write a letter to you. At this time I wrote essay on my notebook. I see you every time, and you are always wit me. In pencil case or my pocket.. Without you, I can’t do my homework, draw, or anything. Of course I can use a pen but you are erasable.

 You always go in to pencil sharpner. And when you went in your head was very flat, but when you came out, you were always sharp. Every time you went, your size got shorter and shorter. Doesn’t it hurt? I always push you in to a knife. But I have to sharpen you. I like you when you are sharp.

 Today, many students use mechanical pencils. Why? They said mechanical is more convenience. But I want to use you more than mechanical pencil. You can correct our handwriting. But some people said pencil is making environmental pollution. Because pencils are made with tree, and black lead. And many students throw it away before they use it all. They said it’s a waste. But this mechanical pencil only have to change this black lead.

 If the people say that, I’m always thankful to you. Again please be with me all the time, so I can write when I want to. One more, I want to tell people why pencil is more better than pens or mechanical pencil. And I won’t throw you away before I use it all. I promised.

 -Your friend CyH.
       2012.8.11

7 comments: